KJN Website
March 25, 2017, 06:50:06 AM

Author Topic: Twitter chat with Katzenjammer 27-05-15  (Read 2922 times)

May 27, 2015, 11:20:49 PM

Linda

• KJN Admin
  • Trumpeter
There was a twitter chat with Katzenjammer this evening. I personally love twiter, that's how I find all the info about KJ. You only have to know how to use it :P
Did you miss it or can't stand twitter? I'll sum up the highlights for you! Just click on the link where you can find the question and the answer of Katzenjammer below. Of course I didn't add all of those 'when do you come to....' questions :P

Who farts the most on the road?

If you were animals, what would each of you be?

How do you decide who sings which harmony lines?

How do you manage to play 4-5 days in a row,visit radio stations,travel&stay energetic by day 5 at the same time?

Are you all as filled with joy as you look, or does being inside the music bring it out?

What's your favourite movie?

Is the song "Bad Girl" based on real life experience or is it a song for those who did?

What are currently your favourite instruments to play?

Are you looking forward to Cambridge Folk Festival, and will Sol be playing trumpet there again?

Will Anne Marit still sometimes sing "to the sea" or have you said goodbye to that song?

Could you do some youtube tutorials like Sol's rock paper scissors banjo one. That helped as im learning banjo

Do you intend to play hurricane or marching and drumming live? Love those precious. =D

Which other scandinavian artists inspire you most?

RE: tea with cinnamon (my fav song), are you big tea drinkers?

I dreamt you were touring in a old Rolls limo and hosting dinners for super fans in the back. Any plans to do this for real?

Any special plans for the 10-year anniversary?

What inspired Old de Spain - when you suddenly started strumming that melody on your guitar?

Hey girls is there a chance to translate when you can the norwegian part of my own tune? I would love to know what Turid says

Beer or Wine?

Who sings the really low bass notes in songs such as 'gods great dust storm'?

When on tour abroad, what do you miss most about Norway?

Did you know Katzenjmmer was a German word? ;) ok, seriously now, what do you miss most, from home, while out on tour?

Any plans for those songs recorded but not yet released? An autumn EP perhaps? Or do we have to wait years!

« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 12:32:58 AM by Linda »

May 27, 2015, 11:37:25 PM
Reply #1

Keith J

• "KJN Street Team Admin" - UK
  • Trumpeter
Fantastic job, summarizing all this, Linda. Just one more: I asked if there were plans for those songs recorded but not yet released. This was the answer:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 11:39:21 PM by Keith J »
May 28, 2015, 01:36:19 AM
Reply #2

Pet

• Cocktail
    • The Warriors of Love
Thanks for posting all that, Linda.  I used to be on Twitter, but hated it and closed my account.
May 28, 2015, 10:20:00 PM
Reply #3

FJ

• Cherry
I have no Twitter account (I don't even imagine what Twitter is useful for), so thanks, Linda, for collecting all the (main) questions and answers. :)
May 28, 2015, 10:33:08 PM
Reply #4

Dave

• Cocktail
Thanks for posting these Linda :)
You sell tickets to a funeral
'Cause you need tickets to Katzenjammer
July 02, 2015, 05:25:01 AM
Reply #5

Bruna Feltrin

• "KJN Street Team Admin" - Ireland
  • Cherry