KJN Website
February 24, 2017, 02:18:33 AM

Author Topic: Street Team London  (Read 3777 times)

April 18, 2015, 01:44:16 AM

Vicky Chu

• "KJN Street Team Admin" - UK
  • Cocktail
Dear Street Teamer, welcome and thank you for volunteering to help spread the word about our favourite band! :)

The plan is to hand out flyers after the Katzenjammer gig at Scala – so that people who come to listen to Katzenjammer will come and see them again at the O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire in November this year (http://katzenjammer-nation.no/gigs-tickets/) and maybe bring some friends along! :D

As soon as we have confirmed with the Katzenjammer management where you can pick up the promo materials from, we will post more information here.

To be notified, please, register on the forum and set up your notification settings by going to Profile (in the top menu)/ Account Settings/ Modify Profile/ Notifications. Alternatively, just pop in and check for any updates on a daily basis.

Whilst we are gathering up all the necessary bits and pieces, please, feel free to say hi and have a chat with the fellow street teamers! 8) Looking foward to hearing from you! :D

April 19, 2015, 05:41:49 PM
Reply #1

Mark

• Cherry
Hello! Looking.forward to this.
April 20, 2015, 12:31:14 PM
Reply #2

millsey

• Cherry
Hi I would be interested  Juliett
April 20, 2015, 02:17:09 PM
Reply #3

Pet

• Cocktail
    • The Warriors of Love
Unless something dreadful happens to me between now and May 11th, I'll be at the Scala.  And I'd like to help, but...

Well what concerns me is that, if I'm giving out flyers before the gig, would that mean I'm at the back of the queue to get in?  The thing I most dislike about being at the back of the auditorium is the sea of cameras/phones held up in front of me.  All those little screens are so distracting.
April 20, 2015, 07:47:01 PM
Reply #4

Vicky Chu

• Cocktail
Thank you very much for volunteering, guys!!  :D The plan is to hand out flyers after the gig, so...

Pet, you don't need to worry about all those cams - we will not be holding you back!  :D

Mark, Looking forward to see you again, matie!  :D

Juliett, will be great to meet you!  8)

We will prolly be at Scala first thing - i.e. at about 7pm, so we could meet whilst we are queueing to get in and I can give you the flyers, or - if you are stuck at work or in traffic - you can come out after the gig and help us to hand the flyers out to all the peeps who will be exiting  :)
April 21, 2015, 03:03:54 PM
Reply #5

Pet

• Cocktail
    • The Warriors of Love
I wonder whether the flyers have been designed as yet.  If they have, it would be interesting to see the design.

I think they need to be kept simple and clear.  I've been handed cluttered and/or complicated flyers after gigs.  With my head buzzing on a post-gig high, and in less than perfect light, I've really had no idea what I was looking at.
April 27, 2015, 11:34:56 PM
Reply #6

Vicky Chu

• Cocktail
The flyer/ poster has been designed, indeed! Courtesy of our ab fab KJN graphic designer May Maybe! And it looks like this  :D
April 27, 2015, 11:38:44 PM
Reply #7

Vicky Chu

• Cocktail
Keith has been doing some promo with it in Glasgow and it was very well received :D
http://forum.katzenjammer-nation.no/index.php?topic=738.0
April 28, 2015, 01:43:48 AM
Reply #8

Pet

• Cocktail
    • The Warriors of Love
I like the Akero wink at the top of the flyer.
May 10, 2015, 01:15:37 PM
Reply #9

Vicky Chu

• Cocktail
Hey Ho guys! Are you getting all excited??? :D And are you still able and willing to help out with the promo after the gig tomorrow? The plan is simple - just come out after the gig - I will be at the exit outside wearing KJN t-shirt and giving out flyers, so you can just grab some off me and help to hand them out and talk to the good folk should they have any questions! :D See you tomorrow!!! :D
May 11, 2015, 12:03:23 AM
Reply #10

Pet

• Cocktail
    • The Warriors of Love
This may be a silly thing to bother posting, but...  I suppose a KJN T-shirt is marked with the KJN logo.
May 11, 2015, 12:28:57 PM
Reply #11

Mark

• Cherry
I'll be there tonight, I'll try to get out quickly then to lend a hand, I don't think I'll be in my KJN T-Shirt as I left it at my GF's after Amsterdam! I'll see you outside Vicky, and anyone else.

See you later

M
May 17, 2015, 12:28:17 AM
Reply #12

Vicky Chu

• Cocktail
Hey guys! We must have missed each other - we were handing out flyers on the staircase which led down to the exit - did you see us? :D I hope you enjoyed the gig!!!  :D OK, I'll re-phrase: I know you loved every minute of it!  :D
If you are have time tomorrow, the 17th of May, come along to the Southwark Park in London for the 17th of May celebrations - me and Ragnhild will be there from 13:00 (when the celebrations start) handing out flyers among other things :D The celebrations are great fun - all Norwegians come dressed up in their national costumes, parade, sing and dance - it's an amazing occasion! See you there?  :D
May 17, 2015, 12:33:34 AM
Reply #13

Vicky Chu

• Cocktail
This may be a silly thing to bother posting, but...  I suppose a KJN T-shirt is marked with the KJN logo.
It certainly is marked with the KJN logo, Pet! :D We printed and sold quite a few. Unfortunately, we only managed to pay for the costs of making the t-shirts with the money that we'd made, so we couldn't print any more. Shame, really, as the plan was to raise some money for the girls. Well, maybe one day!  :D At least, we can help with the promo!  :D
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 12:34:41 AM by Vicky Chu »
May 17, 2015, 12:37:33 AM
Reply #14

Vicky Chu

• Cocktail
P.S. If you come to the Southwark Park tomorrow (17th of May), give me a ring on 07939438911 :D