KJN Website
February 24, 2017, 02:18:00 AM

Author Topic: Update 29 - 29/07/13 - Steffi's Resignation as KJN Admin  (Read 9013 times)

July 29, 2013, 11:59:29 AM

KJN Admins

• Cocktail
    • Katzenjammer Nation
Hey ho, Nation!!!

It is a sad day for the KJN clan!  :(

As some of you know, Steffi has moved recently to Mexico.  Unfortunately she has to resign as KJN Admin as she is so busy setting up a new life for herself on the other side of the world!  And KJN Admin duties are quite time consuming! :D

On behalf of the whole of KJN, we would like to THANK Steffi for her amazing contributions and initiative when she first founded the original "KATZENJAMMER FAN FORUM (UNOFFICIAL)" Facebook Group with Niamh.  Without this wonderful energy from Steffi, KJN would not even be a fraction of what it has become today - she played an instrumental part in all the different areas of setting up KJN to what it is evolved into to the current day - as she helped with setting up the KJN website, this KJN Forum, the Facebook page and KJN twitter. And helped with all the KJN "Street Team" Shirt stress - and many of you are enjoying the results of that stress!  ;) Haha!  And she was responsible for some of the most creative posters and pictures for KJN - which you have all admired in the past :D

We would like to thank Steffi for helping to set up KJN and helping to provide the foundations for whatever future KJN has in store.

We wish you the best of luck with everything in Mexico, Steffi and hope you have great fun there!!!!

Don't be a stranger, Steffi.....but do continue to help spread the word about the amazing band Katzenjammer in Mexico....and you are welcome back as admin *any time* once you are settled in Mexico and have the desire for more mad KJN chaos!  :P :P :P

Nation, please take a moment to appreciate everything Steffi has done by helping to build the foundations for a wonderful KJN Community!  She will be missed!!!

Enjoy special moments from the first amazing year of KJN HERE - which Steffi played an integral part in :)

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, STEFFI!!! :)

Ein trauriger Tag für das Katzenjammer Nation Team! :(

Manche wissen es bereits, Steffi ist vor kurzem nach Mexiko gezogen. Da sie jetzt schon genug damit zu tun hat, sich ein neues Leben auf der anderen Seite der Welt aufzubauen, muss sie leider als KJN Admin aufhören, da diese Aufgabe recht zeitintensiv ist.

Im Namen der ganzen KJN möchten wir uns nun bei Steffi für ihre großartige Arbeit und ihr Engagement bedanken. Alles begann mit der Gründung der Facebook Gruppe "KATZENJAMMER FAN FORUM (UNOFFICIAL)" durch Steffi zusammen mit Niamh. Ohne Steffis Energie wäre die KJN nicht annähernd zu dem geworden, was sie heute ist. Sie half beim Aufbau der Website, des KJN Forums, der Facebook Seite und Twitter. Auch die KJN "Street Team" T-Shirts, sowie viele kreative KJN Promo Poster und Bilder wären ohne sie nicht möglich gewesen.

Steffi, wir wünschen dir alles Gute und viel Erfolg in Mexiko!

Wir hoffen, dass du das Katzenjammer-Fieber in Mexiko verbreitest und du bist natürlich jederzeit willkommen, als Admin ins Team zurückzukehren – falls dir der Sinn nach verrücktem KJN Chaos steht ;) Wir vermissen dich jetzt schon!

Hier könnt ihr nocheinmal ein paar besondere Momente des ersten KJN Jahres wiederaufleben lassen: http://katzenjammer-nation.no/about/kjn-history-through-pictures/

Vielen Dank für alles, Steffi!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 07:52:32 PM by KJN Admins »

Check out KJN Aims, KJN Updates and Forum Rules in the "KJN Announcements" board!!!
July 30, 2013, 07:59:57 PM
Reply #1

Steffi

• Trumpeter
    • Kate Havnevik
Dear Nation...

...thank you so much for your kind words! It was my pleasure being part of the team behind the scenes...however, nope, I won't be a stranger, but enjoy continuing to be part of KJN...

BIG FAT THANK YOUS to all my street-team mates and esp. Niamh, my fellow admin for all your work and passion! Keep it up!!!

Rock on, Nation!!!!!!!!!!!!  8) 8) 8) and KEEP SWAYING FOR ME DURING "MOTHER SUPERIOR"!!!  ;) ;) ;)
Thank you!
Steffi  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
"everything and anything is up to you"
July 31, 2013, 04:29:57 PM
Reply #2

Loathsome M.

• Cocktail
Nice to know you'll still be lurking around, Steffi  :D
August 03, 2013, 12:06:27 PM
Reply #3

Keith J

• "KJN Street Team Admin" - UK
  • Trumpeter
Steffi. I'd just like to add my gratitude for for all your efforts in establishing the KJN. Without it, I'd still be here on the edge of Europe, feeling alone in my passion for Katzenjammer. And as you'll know, there are some things that are better shared.
It was lovely to meet you in Oslo and Copenhagen and I'll miss you lots at future rendezvous in whatever European city KJ are playing.
But at least we have the internet these days so it's great that you wont be disappearing completely!
So all the very best for your new life in Mexico. Perhaps we can have a KJN gathering there one day :)
           Keith x