KJN Website
February 24, 2017, 02:16:14 AM

Author Topic: Update 21 -16/11/12 - Street Team Shirts Available for Pre-Order for Christmas!  (Read 2723 times)

November 16, 2012, 12:55:43 PM

KJN Admins

• Cocktail
    • Katzenjammer Nation
Fellow KJNers!  ;)

Good news - the KJN store is up and running again to take your pre-orders for new KJN Street Team Shirts in ... *drrrrrrum rrrrrroll*.... not one, not two, but THREE DIFFERENT COLOURS AT THE SAME TIME!!!  RED, GREY AND GREEN!!!  8)

According to your votes in the colour poll (update 20) and after some negotiations with Sandbag we were able to get the TOP3 results in the store for sale! We hope you're HAPPY about that!  ;D

However, you may notice the higher selling price for the shirts (12GBP / 20 EUR / 25 USD). This is to actually try to be able to make some sort of profit for the Katzenjammer girls this time around.

While the number sales of the original navy blue KJN Street Team Shirt basically only covered the set-up of the store and the production costs of the shirt, this second run of sales is aiming to make some money to be given to Katzenjammer as a gift next year. We will need to sell at least 100 male shirts *and* 100 female shirts for the pre-order to proceed.

What do you think? Can we *all* help to make this happen?! ;)

Get the word out, Nation! Here's the direct link to KJN Store: http://katzenjammer-nation.no/kjn-store/ !

Pre-orders will be running until Monday, 3rd of December 2012 and will then start to be distributed.  So you should receive YOUR KJN Street Team Shirt in time to put it under the Christmas tree and be able to wear it this Christmas ;)

***PLEASE NOTE***
This will be your LAST CHANCE to get a KJN Street Team Shirt as the KJN Store will be closed down for good by the end of December, 2012!

Team effort, Nation!
...and thanks for your cooperation!
You rock!

KJN Admins

Check out KJN Aims, KJN Updates and Forum Rules in the "KJN Announcements" board!!!
November 16, 2012, 11:53:35 PM
Reply #1

Keith J

• "KJN Street Team Admin" - UK
  • Trumpeter
Yay. Three colours. A shame that one of my choices (light blue) didn't get enough votes but that's life. I'm glad that Grey made it. I've come around to the Red. Wasn't keen on the Green initially but the more that I look at it.........

Such a rare opportunity to buy, too. Just think of what these will be worth in future as KJ's popularity soars. We may need insurance cover to wear them to gigs! ;D

I think I may have to treat myself to one of each!
November 17, 2012, 01:41:59 AM
Reply #2

Jenny

• Cocktail
We couldn't all be cowboys, so some of us are clowns.
December 31, 2012, 03:39:38 PM
Reply #3

Florian

• "KJN Street Team Admin" - Deutschland
  • Cocktail
To get an overview: Who has so far received their shirt(s) and who is still waiting?
December 31, 2012, 04:34:45 PM
Reply #4

Steffi

• Trumpeter
    • Kate Havnevik
I received all the shirts I had ordered on the 27th of December. (I ordered on Dec 3rd, I think)
"everything and anything is up to you"
December 31, 2012, 04:54:17 PM
Reply #5

LisaZu

• "KJN Street Team Admin" - Deutschland
  • Cocktail
December 31, 2012, 06:13:01 PM
Reply #6

Linda

• KJN Admin
  • Trumpeter
December 31, 2012, 10:34:30 PM
Reply #7

Keith J

• Trumpeter
January 01, 2013, 04:44:34 AM
Reply #8

Jenny

• Cocktail
Got mine the day after crimbo or something like that!
We couldn't all be cowboys, so some of us are clowns.
January 01, 2013, 12:15:58 PM
Reply #9

Tom

• Cocktail
January 04, 2013, 09:44:47 PM
Reply #10

Niamh

• KJN Admin
  • Kapitän
    • Katzenjammer Nation
Hopefully everyone has now received their shirts.  I find it odd that some received their shirts *well* before Christmas and others *after*, as we stuck with the dates Sandbag had advised us!!!  Mine arrived in Ireland in time for Christmas...and I ordered on the last day.....

But hopefully everyone is happy with the shirts they eventually received!