KJN Website
March 27, 2017, 10:28:14 AM

Author Topic: The Gearbox Sessions  (Read 12337 times)

February 15, 2016, 09:38:39 PM
Reply #75

Linda

• KJN Admin
  • Trumpeter
February 23, 2016, 03:53:51 PM
Reply #76

Bill

• Cherry
The Gearbox Sessions
Only 20 days’ till release according to Gearbox, can’t wait  :)
March 20, 2016, 04:16:40 PM
Reply #77

Keith J

• "KJN Street Team Admin" - UK
  • Trumpeter
Well, that's those 20 days passed & it looks as though we'll have to wait a lot longer. But there's no hurry. Better to get the mastering right and a top quality vinyl pressing.
March 26, 2016, 01:59:06 PM
Reply #78

Tom

• Cocktail
Vor ein paar Tagen waren es nur noch wenige Stunden bis zum release und nun sind es wieder 41 Tage!!!
April 14, 2016, 09:37:43 PM
Reply #79

Linda

• KJN Admin
  • Trumpeter
Kinda was surpised today when I got a notification that the download is available. I like the recording, love the raw side of it and the recording is quite succesful. Only RPS wasn't needed for me, but yeah...I would've picked some other songs.  :P

If you still want it...it's open for pre-ordering for only a few more hours!
April 17, 2016, 09:21:28 PM
Reply #80

Keith J

• Trumpeter
The sound of the Flac download is superb and it captures the immediacy of the moment - the odd bum note and all. It also shows their abundance of talent as I'm sure a lot of bands wouldn't sound so good in such a situation, especially when multiple instruments and tight harmonies are involved. But then we knew what they were capable of, didn't we?

I see they've arranged it that each band member leads on 2 songs and there was the public vote to take in to account so I doubt the final selection is on anyone's preferred list, but it doesn't really matter. Looking forward to hearing it on vinyl.
June 20, 2016, 09:58:05 PM
Reply #81

Keith J

• Trumpeter
Received my vinyl record at the weekend & it's been a joy to listen to. Thankfully I have a good hi-fi system so I was able to marvel at the clarity of the recording - it really makes you feel as though you are in the room with them.

Of course, several KJN folk almost were and what a thrill for Karen and Bill to feature in several of the photos on the inner sleeve. Some of us will just have to content ourselves with having our names listed :)
June 24, 2016, 12:18:03 PM
Reply #82

CthulhuKid

• Cherry
Is there an ETA when those of us who weren't able to pledge will be able to download the new album?
June 25, 2016, 12:08:09 AM
Reply #83

Linda

• KJN Admin
  • Trumpeter
Is there an ETA when those of us who weren't able to pledge will be able to download the new album?

Doesn't seem like it, but I'll let you know when I'll find something
June 30, 2016, 08:05:42 PM
Reply #84

folon

• Cherry