KJN Website
March 27, 2017, 10:34:59 AM

Author Topic: Campaign - Katzenjammer in Dublin  (Read 5181 times)

September 20, 2015, 01:49:35 PM
Reply #15

katzfanNI

• Cherry
September 22, 2015, 11:38:40 PM
Reply #16

Keith J

• "KJN Street Team Admin" - UK
  • Trumpeter
Managed to track down that map showing the location of fans. Not as many from Ireland as I remember but there's already more than that who've signed the petition.

https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1521432
September 23, 2015, 06:32:32 AM
Reply #17

Steffi

• Trumpeter
    • Kate Havnevik
Great campaign, folks! Just signed it ... I really hope this will happen, as - like you say in the description of the campaign - it is something that the girls in Katzenjammer also wish for...let the road not be too rocky... ;-)
"everything and anything is up to you"
September 24, 2015, 07:59:19 PM
Reply #18

Niamh

• KJN Admin
  • Kapitän
    • Katzenjammer Nation
Great campaign, folks! Just signed it ... I really hope this will happen, as - like you say in the description of the campaign - it is something that the girls in Katzenjammer also wish for...let the road not be too rocky... ;-)

I am not sure how we completely missed the opportunity to use reference to "Rocky Road" in the petition wording itself! :D  Inspired thought!

And thanks for the good wishes.  If successful......I will be SO going back for it! :D
September 28, 2015, 12:06:22 AM
Reply #19

Keith J

• Trumpeter
130 signatures so far and lots of interest from outwith Ireland. The tourist board should get behind this campaign given all the visitors that would come to the country for the gig!
September 28, 2015, 09:12:07 PM
Reply #20

katzfanNI

• Cherry
this is the only Irish petition now, had to drop the Dublin AND Belfast one for selfless reasons.
October 04, 2015, 10:51:17 AM
Reply #21

Niamh

• KJN Admin
  • Kapitän
    • Katzenjammer Nation
130 signatures so far and lots of interest from outwith Ireland. The tourist board should get behind this campaign given all the visitors that would come to the country for the gig!

I must admit a lot of these are Irish friends of mine who live in Ireland, who I have told should definitely go see them if they grace our beautiful island once again!  So....while they are not existing fans, at least they are potential new fans - albeit due to a sense of loyalty to me! :D  So they already have accommodation.

And a lot are friends of mine who are Irish, but live in the UK, and have accommodation in Ireland with friends or family.

However, it is reassuring to note quite a few unknown names who are willing to travel for it! :)  So, if successful, I think it could be very special, and the start of an inevitable Katzenjammer domination of Ireland as a whole!

Just need to get Katzenjammer to return to the island *at all* for anything big to come of this though.....so let's all remember to keep an eye on the bigger picture, which is the entire point of this campaign: to show Katzenjammer management that there *is* a demand for KJ in ireland, and it could prove to be very profitable too! :)

EDIT: but lots of my Norwegian friends who signed the petition would need accommodation! :)  I wonder how we can get onto the tourist board.  Great idea, and I'll look into sending them something "official" from KJN.  Maybe *they* would even share the petition!!!! :)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 12:00:37 PM by Niamh »
October 18, 2015, 11:50:06 PM
Reply #22

Keith J

• Trumpeter
134 signatures. Now if everyone who has signed brought a friend, that would make 268. Some might not but others might bring more than one. Then there's the audience we could attract with some local promo. I reckon we could fill a venue. Hopefully, promoters will agree and find it worth their while.
October 20, 2015, 02:16:38 PM
Reply #23

Niamh

• KJN Admin
  • Kapitän
    • Katzenjammer Nation
134 signatures. Now if everyone who has signed brought a friend, that would make 268. Some might not but others might bring more than one. Then there's the audience we could attract with some local promo. I reckon we could fill a venue. Hopefully, promoters will agree and find it worth their while.

Last week, Bruna and I emailed a few different promoters and sent them the link for the petition.  So.....fingers crossed! :)