KJN Website
March 28, 2017, 11:59:42 AM

Author Topic: Copenhagen "Dandylioneer" Meet Up 17/02/13  (Read 2911 times)

February 14, 2013, 03:17:21 PM
Reply #15

Niamh

• KJN Admin
  • Kapitän
    • Katzenjammer Nation
5.30pm the night of the gig :) No set plans for the other night yet....

And hmmmm I hope that ticket arrives!!!!!!!!! Maybe they can provide one for you to pick up at the venue.....
February 15, 2013, 01:27:11 PM
Reply #16

Niamh

• KJN Admin
  • Kapitän
    • Katzenjammer Nation
OK....just to recap: a booking was made for the 8 Dandylioneers who rsvp'd for Madmanifesten - see you all on Shit Island at 5.30pm on Sunday!!!  Yay!!! :D 

(Address: Tyrolsgade 6, 2300 Amagerbro, København, Denmark Website: http://www.madmanifesten.dk/)

Aaaaand....in relation to Schtoeffie's suggestion of Oscars for the Saturday night, I guess 7pm is a good time to meet and will allow for everyone's different arivals/check into hotel times and getting settled/sightseeing plans for that day. 

(Address: Rådhuspladsen 77, 1550 København K; Website: http://oscarbarcafe.dk)

Here's to another fantastic weekend! :)
February 15, 2013, 11:46:16 PM
Reply #17

Keith J

• "KJN Street Team Admin" - UK
  • Trumpeter
Yay. The time has almost come. I still don't have my ticket, but what the hell. Look forward to seeing you all. :)
February 16, 2013, 08:29:16 AM
Reply #18

Steffi

• Trumpeter
    • Kate Havnevik
Aaaaand....in relation to Schtoeffie's suggestion of Oscars for the Saturday night, I guess 7pm is a good time to meet and will allow for everyone's different arivals/check into hotel times and getting settled/sightseeing plans for that day. 

Unexpectedly & pretty late last night we got another suggestion for a place to go for dinner tonight (Saturday)...it's some Indian place in the city centre. It's not 100% decided yet...but I'll try to login to the forum in the afternoon (may the wifi gods be with me) for further details...

However, I'm gonna PM the ppl who rsvp-ed here and whose phone numbers I don't have (Markus, Jana, Florian, Keith) my phone number so text me so that I have your numbers. I'd text you in the afternoon when once things are sorted  ;)

See you all!!!!!!!!  8)
"everything and anything is up to you"
February 16, 2013, 11:07:40 AM
Reply #19

Niamh

• KJN Admin
  • Kapitän
    • Katzenjammer Nation

Unexpectedly & pretty late last night we got another suggestion for a place to go for dinner tonight (Saturday)...it's some Indian place in the city centre. It's not 100% decided yet...but I'll try to login to the forum in the afternoon (may the wifi gods be with me) for further details...

However, I'm gonna PM the ppl who rsvp-ed here and whose phone numbers I don't have (Markus, Jana, Florian, Keith) my phone number so text me so that I have your numbers. I'd text you in the afternoon when once things are sorted  ;)

See you all!!!!!!!!  8)

And we're sticking with the plan of going to Oscars :) Before or after the exceptionally late suggestion for Indian :)  So see you at this Indian place - wherever it is at 7pm like the original plan....and then onto Oscars!

The above confusion is an example of WHY it is important people respond on the forum so that organisational chaos like this can be avoided.  It is particularly important for people travelling with bad/inconsistent internet access and unfair for those on "holidays" to have to chase up everyone on the day they arrive in the country.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 11:12:09 AM by Niamh »
February 18, 2013, 11:46:56 PM
Reply #20

Keith J

• "KJN Street Team Admin" - UK
  • Trumpeter
All's well that ends well. Fabulous weekend and a real pleasure to see you all again (or in some cases for the first time)  :)